Investigator Name: Marius Geanta
Organization: Centre for Innovation in Medicine
Role in GUIDE.MRD (brief description):
In the GUIDE.MRD project, INOMED will contribute to stakeholders engagement and dialogue in:
Task 6.1 Understand stakeholder needs and healthcare pathway expectations and align with project activities and outcomes
Task 6.3 Multi-stakeholder dialogues on decision making in precision oncology: understanding challenges and opportunities
Expectation of GUIDE.MRD (brief description):
1. Enhanced Stakeholder Engagement: Given InoMed’s dedication to transforming health policies, we will highlight the critical role of stakeholder engagement in advancing the integration of precision oncology. Especially, the project should ensure meaningful involvement at the patient care level, thereby exerting influence on healthcare decision-making processes. Proactive engagement with regulatory and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) authorities, enriched by input from relevant stakeholders, will enable the broad adoption of evidence-based practices and standards emanating from the project.
2. Access to Innovative Solutions: Inomed’s focus on human-centric personalised medicine aligns with WP6’s co-creation approach. This aims to generate solutions tailored to real-world needs in the field of cancer care.
3. Data-Driven Decision Making: harnessing valuable data from the project, leading to informed, shared clinical decisions that improve patient outcomes.
4. Influence on Policy and Regulation: offer opportunities to advocate for and integrate project outcomes into health policies and regulatory frameworks. Ensuring that stakeholder input strategies are aligned and expediting the adoption of impactful solutions.
5. Creating Synergies: Fostering synergies with other project work packages, empowering them to engage proficiently with external stakeholders and facilitate the seamless exchange of knowledge and expertise. Especially, through synergies with WP5, the stakeholder engagement strategy will accelerate adoption of value-based solutions, addressing the demands of society, with input from all key stakeholders.
6. Sustainability: ensuring the project offers avenues for continuous feedback, so that the GUIDE.MRD solutions remain relevant and effective on the long term.
E-mail address: email@example.com